The following rules are required to maintain the peaceful enjoyment of the SeaRenity Abode by all and to protect both persons and property. Any guests violating these rules may be asked to vacate the premises. Please give your cooperation in order that you may enjoy your stay to the fullest. Thanks!!
- No house parties are allowed, this is a quiet community
- No loud noise or music,
- No glass anywhere outside kitchen, especially in or around the pool. Plastic glassware and flatware can be found in the kitchen and should be used when dining outdoors. See pool rules
- NO SMOKING anywhere on the property
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS anywhere on the property
- The property is situated on a hill. Do not attempt to walk down the hill. There is NO pedestrian path to the beach from the property.
- Please do not sit on indoor furniture with wet or soiled bathing suits or attire. Place beach towel down first.
- No surfboards in the house. Surfboards must be stored outside.
- Please help ensure all doors and windows in the house are closed when you retire for the evening. This is for security purposes as well as to help reduce the amount of unnecessary salt air which rusts and deteriorates inside appliances and furnishings.
- Please exercise care in helping to protect the unique and custom features of the house including furniture, outdoor swing, indoor accessories and other such materials and details.
- Please conserve energy by turning off lights and fans when leaving your rooms.
- Please conserve water by not leaving water running.
You are our honored guests but please fully respect these rules so that you will have a problem free vacation and we may continue sharing our home. Please call if there is anything we can do for you to make your stay more enjoyable!
No pool toys other than those conducive to bathing such as rafts and floats.
NO UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN at any time. Parents or guardians must supervise their own children at all times. Never leave children unattended even for a moment.
There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. You and you alone must assume responsibility for you and your child’s safety. USE THE POOL AT YOUR OWN RISK.
No sitting or standing on the pool edge. It is slippery and you may fall.
Be careful of the big Agave plants that line the pool area. They are beautiful but can cause scratches which will result in a rash. They also serve as barrier to the hill below.
NO JUMPING OR DIVING into the pool. The pool is only four feet deep.
No glass in or around the pool. Please use only plastic ware around the pool. Please keep all glass in the kitchen.
While in the garden area please be aware of the coconut trees because falling coconuts can cause harm, and always check before you step.
Do not enter pool or garden area at night without sufficient lighting . (Not Provided)
Exercise caution when using the stairs to enter and exit the pool area.
Things to keep in mind
Check-in time is 1 PM – 5PM and check out is 12PM (noon)
Self check-in with keypad
Must climb stairs – 1 flight of stairs leading to front door
Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you may be charged a minimum of $250.
Surveillance or recording devices on property – 3 outdoor cameras around perimeter of property. First camera is facing the driveway, second camera is the front door, third camera by rear of house.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date